teacher and its obstacles

i've been a teacher since 2011,
no, exactly in 2010, when i failed in SNMBPTN
i gathered 10 students in the beginning and taught them English, Math, Science and Social.
then i taught in some places.
i also taught at school

i taught starting from young learners to adult
if you ask me which one is better? i'd like to say not both

sometimes, i keep on asking myself
why should i be a teacher? why not others?
i know every profession has good sides and bad sides
but as long as i teach, i mostly find many bad sides
no, its not about the proffession whivh is bad. its about me.
i've tried but i still couldn't help myself

really, I AM NOT A GOOD TEACHER
that's why i still look for another job which is not related to teaching
but its hard to find another job with my education background
what should i do?

i have no choice except continuing what i've started before.
well, back to my story again about teaching!
i am (supposed to be) an English teacher


Komentar

Postingan Populer